March 31, 2009

Simple, 5-minute, anything card

I think that this is one of my favorite cards that I've made. Simple, clean and it can be used for almost any occassion. A thank you card, just a note, a bridal shower, a baby card, a sympathy card, a get well card . . . i think you catch my drift. Ü Not to mention, it's one of those that's easy to put together in a hurry. Granted, I used a duo rubber stamp (instead of an acrylic one that's see-through), so it's not so easy to align the stamps properly (the wings with the whole butterfly image), but I used this stamp for some different cards this month and fixed that problem. I'll post that later for you to see. Ü

1 comment:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Okay, Katrina, I think we need to swap some Kneaders stories!!! I have a guess about who you're talking about, but I have WAY too much incriminating information to talk about it where everyone can read it, lol! :) Email me at laterkater80@live.com or general@ourbestbites.com